Everything You Need To Know About KETO!
#1 - The “Ketogenic Diet” is all about minimizing carbs, while increasing fats.
#2 - After about 2-7 days, following this eating routine, you go into a state of ketosis, meaning that your body is deficient of carbs to use for energy.
#3 - When Ketosis occurs, it makes more ketones (organic compounds) that your body uses to replace these missing carbs.
#4 - For energy, a body typically uses 60-75% of calories from fat, 15-30% protein, and 5-10% from carbs.
#5 - Your body then burns more fat for more energy.
7 Tips To Get Into Ketosis
1. Minimize Your Carb Consumption.
2. Include Coconut Oil in Your Diet.
3. Ramp up Your Physical Activity.
4. Increase Your Healthy Fat Intake.
5. Try a Short Fast or a Fat Fast.
6. Maintain Adequate Protein Intake.
7. Test Ketone Levels and Adjust Your Diet as Needed.
But Wait, There's More!